SuoRt URL Shorten API Setting
An API key is required for requests to be processed by the system. Once a user registers, an API key is automatically generated for this user. The API key must be sent with each request via the key parameter (see full example below). If the API key is not sent or is expired, there will be an error. Please make sure to keep your API key secret to prevent abuse.
Top Blog Posts
- Top 9 best choices for Google URL Shortener 9 months ago
- URL shortener's Bookmarklet setting method 9 months ago
- Why should you use an URL shortener? 9 months ago
- Introduction to all features of the SuoRt.com URL Shortening Tool 9 months ago
- What is a short URL? 9 months ago